Saturday, December 12, 2009

Been a while...

 So it's been brought to my attention that I haven't blogged in a while. Know that not many check it, but at the encouragement of my sister, here goes another one. Figured I'd talk a bit about my job. I love my job. I love the people I work with and I love fast pace of it all, (love the pay to, don't get it me wrong). So I found a few pictures to share, some are mine and some are not, (policy does not permit pictures, but sneaky, sneaky).


This is where I spend most of my time. My Store.



My grill tends to be cleaner, but this is my view for 8-10 hours a day.



People don't really know we have these, but requesting them chopped and put on a burger is very annoying



The 'not so' Secret menu, and even this isn't all that we can do



We have something called a flying dutchman. I ate this every day for 4 months straight, with a side of pickles mind you.




I am very proud that my company has hidden scripture everywhere. On bags, cups, straws, anything we can.



At the end of the day I come home tired, greasy, and smelling like beef...but I love my job. I get paid great money to 'flip' burgers all day and where I am in my life right now. I wouldn't have it any other way. (you know you love the half brim hats)

5 comments:

  1. I'm so craving an in and out burger now!!!!

    all these things I'm learning about a restaurant joint I thought I knew like the back of my hand...

    and heeey no one told be you guy's sold those yellow peppers??? ^_^
    xoxo,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  2. thought i would say hi and welcome back to the blog world. have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never had in and out burgers before but I have heard they are wonderful!

    Just wanted to stop by and say hey!

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish we had an In and Out Burger in Louisiana near me. I've heard so much about them and how good they are. Now I'm hungry. Welcome back to blog world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We don't have any In n Out Burgers around here and I've never been to one in my life but they do look delicious!

    ReplyDelete