Monday, August 13, 2012

First day of school!! Yay! Right?!? Fml

So I was soooo excited for the first day of school! My little baby is a kindergartener. Got up super early, got kids looking all cute. Actually drive and parked and walked in with them all. With all the excitement it was almost magical! My first full day home alone with no kids! What to do? I know I had cleaning to do, but I really wanted to read a book and relax! 12:30pm four hours into school it happens!! The dreaded phone call! Please I pray not the first day of school!

It's the school. Andrew needs to be picked up ASAP! Wtf! Really!?!?!? . I quickly jump in the car and run over! It's routine now, like secondhand nature. I go into the special center and he is being restrained by 4 teachers. (he is a big boy, I don't even know how I can restrain him!) so I'm there he calms downs and the teacher tells me the dreaded news. He will be suspended the first two days of school. Are you fucking kidding me!!!!!!!?!?

Then better news, they want me to sign him up for a detention center school, because it would be best for him. He is 7 years old, really! So I did the one thing I've swore I would NEVER do in all the years of school. I broke down. I cried. Silently mind you and in public! I hate today! I hate not knowing what to do for my son anymore and I hate feeling like such a loser pathetic mom. So, now my first day of school quiet peacefully day ends with me crying in the bathroom while blogging about it because I have no one to talk to who truly understands what I'm growing through....fml

No comments:

Post a Comment