Sunday, February 24, 2013

Crawling out of my skin!

Today is Day 18....I finally ran out of food so I decided to go to the grocery store. The place I've been avoiding. Now side note...trust me I could have cheated soooo Many days these last few weeks. Sooooo many times, but I didn't I stayed strong. Fast forward to today. I did my small shopping tried to get in and out in a few minutes...that didnt work so well. I spent 20 minutes standing in the liquor isle. My mind was fighting my body, I probably looked like a freaking nut job. I was probably sweating I was very ancy, very very anxious. Finally after debating myself I sucked in a deep breathe and walked away. I walked away. I never do that, I'm the type of girl who likes to do whatever I want because I can.

Now I will say this, I am proud of myself for helping to prevent about 4 murders today, once I left the liquor isle I was very depressed, anxious, pissed off, cranky , tired, just generally unhappy. Anyone who asked me if I needed any Help almost died. I really really hate these feelings. I hate being exhausted. I hate being cranky so much, I hate all of it. The insomnia is the worst. But alas day 18... I won this day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment